Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's The Eating, Stupid

So here's what I've found. I haven't really exercised much in the last several weeks due to injury. I exercised slightly in Chicago last weekend, but ate like I was on vacation, which I was, and ended up back at 215, my weight when I started the program/blog/etc. Then I ate like I was back at home for four days and dropped to 207 with no exercising at all. I'm going to start exercising again tomorrow morning for real. Yeah. It's all set to go. It's all gonna be great.

What's my point? I guess it's that you don't have to exercise to lose weight, but (I think) it helps. We'll see.

Oh, and Bill - What did you want for a prize? Do you have an Urban Rust CD? That is the default prize due to dramatic overstock at the warehouse, but you can hold out until I finish The Shapely Bottles if you want.

2 comments:

Bill said...

I do have an Urban Rust CD, and badly want a copy of The Shapely Bottles when you're done with it. I will wait.

Chazz Vader said...

And when the morning light comes streaming in
You'll get up and do it again
Amen.
Say it again
Amen.